Saturday, March 7, 2015

Juggling Business and Life

It's been a short while since I've posted, but I will be able to contribute more of my time to my blog very soon. Running a business is by far the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's very rewarding at the same time. I never thought I would work 7 days a week and actually enjoy it. When you are doing something you love, it doesn't feel like a job. I'm not saying that some days won't make you feel like giving up, but it's worth it to be your own boss and do things on your terms.

I've got big things planned for my business. I'm constantly striving to improve my designs and plan to start a few other business ventures shortly. Planning is the hard part for me. Before too long, I'll be making some big changes to my blog. I am currently beginning to rebuild my portfolio, so I will be able to offer logo/branding services within the next month (hopefully). I will also be working on selling some of my designs in the way of printables, patterns, and other products through Etsy or other sites. Big plans take time, so I'll definitely keep everyone updated.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, just a note to let you know you are today's featured designer! http://leahg.me/trending-nautical-anchor-themed-gifts-and-party-supplies/ well done :) LeahG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Leah! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete