Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Business Cards on Zazzle



I'll be honest. It has been awhile since I have added new business card designs to my Zazzle store, Carded Designs. I've been working hard to get Hawke and Bloom established, so I have not had much time to work on my other stores. Last night, I was in the mood to create some business cards. I've been trying to decide on designs for my own personal business card, so I thought I had better get back into the swing of things design-wise. The problem I have run into is deciding what style I want to go with: modern or vintage. Lucky for my customers, I've now created a wide variety of designs.

Instead of bombarding my readers with every single design I come up with, I'm only going to post 8 of my favorite new business cards. Thank you in advance for looking through my designs. Let me know what you think!

Gold Glitter Striped Business Card
Gold Glitter Striped Business Card by cardeddesigns
View Gold Business Cards online at zazzle

Aqua and Pink Floral Vintage Business Card
Aqua and Pink Floral Vintage Business Card by cardeddesigns
View more Pink and aqua Business Cards at zazzle.com

  Simple Pink Ombre Gradient Business Card
Pink and Aqua Ikat Pattern Business Card
Pink and Aqua Ikat Pattern Business Card by cardeddesigns
Shop for Ikat Business Cards online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment